The First filter for Keurig with alkaline ceramics
for Keurig Coffee Machines after 2007-Patent Pending
- The First Keurig compatible Alkaline Charcoal Filter! Our proprietary patent pending alkaline ceramic charcoal cartridge combines FINE CHARCOAL ABSORPTION with the Alkaline pH POWER to eliminate heavy metals like arsenic, mercury, copper & lead. Acidic aftertaste eliminated by our Magnesium ceramic blend filter!
- ULTRA FINE CHARCOAL ABSORPTION :Activated charcoal blended water filter absorbs a great amount of elements and trap contaminants. Our Active Charcoal will purify the water by eliminating chlorine, sediment, volatile organic compounds, & Improve taste and odor of your coffee!
- COMPATIBLE: with all Keurig 2.0 and 1.0 Brewers made after 2007: K10, K15, K40, K45, K50, K55, K60, K65, K70, K75, K79, K130, K140, K145, K150, K155, K200, K250, K300, K350, K400, K425, K450, K475, B31, B40, B44, B45, B50, B60, B65, B66, B70, B71, B76, B77, B79, B130, B140, B145, B150, B155, B3000SE and Elite, Classic, Ultra, Special Edition, Ultimate, Platinum. DOES NOT FIT-CUISINART
- CERTIFIED AND TESTED by the Water Quality Association to NSF/ANSI 42 standards. HIGH QUALITY: Our keurig compatible water filter cartridges are made from the highest quality materials. Micromesh material allows the filter to produce the most efficient cleaning and ensures that the alkaline ceramics and charcoal stays in the filter and doesn't clog your coffee machine!
- As always, BUY WITH CONFIDENCE from a USA Family Owned Small Business. 100% Guarantee and Free Shipping! PLEASE CONTACT US if you have any questions or concerns regarding if this filter is